Trail Rhythms FAQs
Arrival and Pick-Up
- Please arrive no more than 10 mins before camp and on time
- Trail Rhythms Camp is held at the Steve and Renee Vujnovich Education Center. All campers need to be signed in by an authorized adult at drop-off and signed out by an authorized adult at pick-up.
We get messy! Please keep this in mind when your child dresses for the day.
Clothing should be appropriate for the weather and remember that we will be outside rain or shine.
Closed-toe shoes are required. Shoes should fit well and be already broken in- we will be doing a lot of moving
- Cell phones, iPods, tablets, and other electronic devices are not allowed for use during Camp. Please leave all toys, cameras, and other valuables at home.
- Phones and cameras may be used by adult campers and supervised minors.
Please have your child sun-screened before arriving at camp. If you chose to send them with sunscreen, we will try to remind them to reapply, however, we are unable to apply it to your child.
Snacks, Lunches & Water
If your child is enrolled in a full day camp please send them with a lunch.
- Please send a reusable water bottle along with your camper.
- We suggest a healthy morning and afternoon snack for our campers.
- We cannot accommodate lunches that need refrigeration or heating so please pack accordingly.
Lost and Found
Please label everything your camper brings with them to camp.
- If you are missing an item, please call the Education Office at 808-987-9375
- All items left during camps will be donated two weeks after the end of camp.
For the safety and welfare of all guest, camps are camper-only experiences. Parents of minors if not participating are welcome to stay on-site as observers only but will not be able to participate unless enrolled.
Special needs will be accommodated to the best of our abilities provided that we know in advance of your camper’s needs
No Pets: Service dogs welcome with advanced notice.
Appointments, Late Drop-Off, and Early Pick-Up
Early departures and late arrivals cause staff to be pulled away from programming.
-Please make every effort to respect the camp schedule.
-If your camper does need to leave early or arrive late please provide us their schedule in writing so we can have appropriate staffing to take your child to their group and/or your child ready for your pick up.
Should you need to contact your camper at any time please call 808-987-9375 and we will get you in contact with them. We’ll see you soon for a Sensational Camp!